Withdrawing money from paypal's account to bank account

yeocheeyong
Contributor
Contributor

Firstly, i have just registered paypal account. And i put my paypal's account name is yeo yong, while my bank account name is slightly different. I tried to changed my name to the correct one ( how long do i need to wait until the approve it)?

Second, I'm just registered paypal account today. And i want to know that if i receive payment tonight, can i withdraw the balances in my paypal's account to my bank account immediately? Or i need to wait until maturity time, if yeah how long it will be? 

Thank you for reading and Thank you in advance!

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

In USA,paypal will make 2 small deposits in your bank account,send you an email saying it did,and a link so you can go and confirm the amount of these desposits.

but first you must log into your bank account and find the exact amount of these deposits.

dont get too excited,these deposits are pathetically small.

You know if your parents are in Singapore and you are in Malaysia,sending money would require currency conversion and foreign exchange conversion,Paypal charges a conversion fee of 2 1/2 % ,your parents would pay that fee so you would be getting less.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you can also state in your paypal account that you accept foreign currency/Singapore dollars  and wish to keep them as foreign currency in your paypal account,when you are ready to convert to Malaysian riggitt,then you pay Paypal conversion fee  

Login to Me Too

joisyu32
New Community Member

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.