Why paypal balance wasn't used in the transaction?

inferrna
New Community Member

20171205-7a061.pngHaving 18.62 USD I expected paypal will use it in my 21 USD transaction and will take just missing ~4 USD from debit card. But it keep all on balance and taken full sum from my debit card. What I should to do with this 18.62 USD now? Formely I have this money, but can't use it. Is there any chance to spend it or this is just expensive decoration of my account - to admire at it and be proud how rich I am?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

theaustin
Contributor
Contributor

Usually when you make a payment there is an option you can check to use your paypal balance for all or part of the purchase.  You might look for that next time if it's your preferred method to use your paypal balance.

Also, right there in the screen shot you posted there is a link that says Withdraw money.  Does that not work for you?  Most accounts that button will give you the option to transfer the money to your checking account.  it takes ~ 2 days to show up, but costs you nothing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.