Unable to receive any kind of payments - account NOT limited

webglobal
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all. I own an offshore company in the Seychelles. I've registered Business account, verified email and credit card. However i am unable to receive ANY kind of payments. I am able to send but not to receive. I've messaged paypal they said all is fine with the account no limitation or whatsoever.

Whenever someone try to send money through any way: email invoice, email link, paypal button or directly. It gives various errors.

Most of them are: 

Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time
Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay.
This happens when i login to my account to make the payment. Otherwise the invoice is viewed correctly, but at the moment i login to make payment it throws the error.
I've tried with business, with private any kind of accounts. My clients are trying to purchase - they are unable also. 2 days waiting for reply from paypal - they keep saying its all ok but i am unable to receive payments.
Do you think its something connected with the country Seychelles?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

GodsLeftHand
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have a bank account attached?

Login to Me Too

webglobal
Contributor
Contributor

No as for some weird reason they ask for US bank account which i do NOT have.

Login to Me Too

GodsLeftHand
Contributor
Contributor

I think that is the reason as I cannot receive payments either! My account is definitely not limited and the only thing I don't have is a bank account attached!

Login to Me Too

webglobal
Contributor
Contributor

Have u asked for it the pp support? I do have other country account and do not have bank acc attached and its working perfectly fine.

Login to Me Too

webglobal
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.