Transfer from PayPal balance to bank not going through?

ColorfulCredit
Contributor
Contributor

On Thursday, before noon, I requested a transfer be made to my bank account from my paypal balance. Scroll forward to today, Saturday, and the funds still haven't reached my bank. The transfer on Paypal says it's complete, and the funds have been removed from my balance, but there is no evidence of the money in my bank at all. What do I do to fix this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you can apply for a PAYPAL business debit card and withdraw your paypal fund from ATM or use it as creditc ard and go shopping,Paypal gives you a 1 % cash rebate.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

ColorfulCredit
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, thank you very much. I was a bit worried because this is the first time it's actually taken more than one day. ^.^; I'll give it a few more days then and see what happens
Login to Me Too
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you can apply for a PAYPAL business debit card and withdraw your paypal fund from ATM or use it as creditc ard and go shopping,Paypal gives you a 1 % cash rebate.

Login to Me Too

croboo23
Contributor
Contributor

Did you receive your funds by Monday ? im having the same issue

Login to Me Too

ColorfulCredit
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for the late reply~! Yes, I did receive it but I believe it transferred on Tuesday.

Login to Me Too

maryerobin
New Community Member

Oh good. Because I transferred funds from my business account to my bank on Thursday and it still hasn't shown through. I'll give it a few more days. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.