Problem with add card

ljubomir993
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

My name is Ljubomir Ruskaji, I got email yesterday can withdraw my money after 180 days, I try update expired date on my card but that not work, PayPal not update that. I try add card and got this message: "The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer.s customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue."

What is problem? My card is active! Maybe problem because have about 1$ on card ? Need charge that? I dont understand , I had linked card, and when that expire i can not update expire date card, why ? What I need do? Only problems with PayPal , with my few years work with PayPal, many problems, very bad opinion for PayPal. Onl want my money and not want work with PayPal anymore in my life.

EDIT:  I had credit card linked to paypal before, and now not see, why ? When try add card, I got this message.. Dont understand PayPal system. I need again add card, and again pay to my bank 5 euros for verify card transaction etc... But had card before linked on my paypal! And when that expire I try update expire date and can not do it.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Sorry, you will need to contact customer service about getting your card updated or any method to get your money out.  This is a user forum. We cannot access your account or the technical back end to see what is wrong.  Maybe also contact your card company and see what the problem is.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ljubomir993
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. Not problem with company card, that is active card and never had problem. That is problem on PayPal! I need contact support tomorrow. Very angry!

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

your account was restricted for 180 days?

This is usally a goodbye ,try calling Paypal and ask what is the best way to get your money out,in USA,they will send you a bank check.

where are you

Login to Me Too

ljubomir993
Contributor
Contributor

I say goodbye paypal only want my hard earn money! I can withdraw on my card, that not problem, but why can not add my card ? I update expire date on card few 3-4 months ago and can not update that on PayPal, try add card because PayPal remove my card, and now say that error... Dont understand! I am from Serbia.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Call them to add your card or whatever.  Usually at this stage, they are not going to let you manipulate your financial instruments without their assistance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ljubomir993
Contributor
Contributor

Oke. Understand, no problem. I make call tomorrow with PayPal. Hope got my money soon. I called PayPal last year about 30 times -.-

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.