Paypal "BS" security system locking paypal instant transfers anyone have a solution yet?

boosted1993
Contributor
Contributor

Well for the 2nd time this month paypals HORRID security system has locked me out of instant transfers to my pay pal debit card and these instant transfers are very important since losing my job I need to be able to transfer the funds from pay pal to my debit card but no lets just let me stare at my money that I cannot use

Multiple calls to cutomer service have failed horribly because customer service agents have no clue why the security system locks me out and they cannot override or fix anything. I was literally told its up to the security program to allow my transfers and to try every 30 minutes maybe security will let the next transfer go through seriously you cannot figure out whats going on and fix it

Well as of right now my lock out has been going on for 5 days and the last time it happened it lasted almost 10 days and I have no way to get around it and sorry for my trouble

Has anyone figured out a fix for this problem? PAYPAL IS ABOUT TO LOSE A VERY LOYAL AND LONG STANDING CUSTOMER

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It's difficult to know what happened as we have no idea about any details about your account and transcations.

Security is very important to PayPal and the security risk models are not disclosed as their purpose is to prevent risky and fraudulent transactions.

If PayPal doesn't fit your needs, then you should switch to a different payment service which allows your type of  transactions to work and get past low level security controls.

Login to Me Too

boosted1993
Contributor
Contributor

My type of transactions?? pay pal instant transfer is my TYPE OF TRANSACTION. and my "Transactions are well within paypals guidlines the frustration is from following all the rules never having any issues with my account but still getting locked out of transfers and nobody can tell me why all i get is im sorry please try it again later maybe it will work we have looked at your account and its all ok zero issues that we can see.

I cannot use my own money for some unknown reason even though im doing nothing wrong now please tell me where this problem is my fault

My account is perfectly fine but yet your security keeps flagging me and nobody knows why. Would that not frustrate you its like going to jail because you used the cross walk.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No one here can see any of your transcations and no one has details about your account.  Without details there is nothing to offer or any insight to give.

Login to Me Too

boosted1993
Contributor
Contributor

Its simply this I have money in my pay pal account that is available not pending or anything and I need to transfer from my pay pal account to my pay pal pre paid debit card via a PAYPAL INSTANT TRANSFER except I keep getting an error message saying unable to perform pay pal instant transfer if this happens again contact customer service

Contact customer service and was told my account is perfectly fine and I have x amount of dollars available but for some reason the security system is flagging my account and they cannot find out why

Thats why its so frustrating I follow paypal guidlines and my transactions are official pay pal transactions

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Not knowing past transaction details or past transfers there is way of speculating.  PayPal does consider past transactions of funds, amount of funds, and transfers to to cards or accounts which take the money out of the system.  Sudden changes in volumes would cause security block.  The source of funds is also considered; if the payment source of money coming into your PayPal account raises suspicion, then your account would suffer.  If there is funding from outside U. S., there could be issues.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did you go to the Paypal prepaid debit card website and read terms and agreement?

Could the problem be your card and not paypal account?

do you have a PAYPAL business debit card,this would allow you to get cash and go shopping,it wlll even give you 1 % cash rebate if you use it as a credit card?

do you have family member you can trust ,send them the paypal fund under friend and family and let them turn them into cash for you?

or ask paypal to send you a bank check?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

how old is this card?

do you have problem before?

if so,how was it resolved?

Login to Me Too

boosted1993
Contributor
Contributor

my card is about a year old. I have had this problem before and it was only resolved by waiting 5 days and that was on the 7th of this month again I dont have a time frame as customer service cannot see or findout when I will be allowed to use my transfers

I have spoken with my card customer service also and it just doesnt have anything to do with my pay pal debit card its simply on the actual pay pal side

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if your paypal account is a business account and you meet other criteria,get a Papal business debit card,it taps your paypal fund back by bank fund and you can get cash from ATM,400 daily,

if you have family you trust,you can paypal him the money in your account and ask him to raise some cash and send it to you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.