Paypal doesn't allow me to select confirmed bank account on checkout, or pre-approved payments

Optimalice
New Community Member

Hi all,

Pretty much what the title says, I have a confirmed bank account (with pay after delivery recently enabled), I was able to make one purchase using my bank account (went through just fine). However, after that I'm not able to select my bank account when I go to check out, it just auto defaults to my debit card.

There are no notifications, or items in the resolution center, has their policy changed recently with paying with banks? Or is this merchant controlled?

Thanks,

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

iubjaved
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

On the the ‘Review Your Payment’ page, next to ‘Payment Method’, you usually have the option to change your payment method. Try changing it to Bank account when checking out. Iwonder if your bank is still active on your account? It may have become disabled for whatever reason and this is why you're not seeing the change payment method option. In which case, try to add your bank account again. Feel free to contact PayPal support if the problem still persists, for further assistance. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.