Paypal Interest Rate

dannybender
New Community Member

I might be interested in making at least a small investment in Paypal.  If I did, is there any interest that would come from it, how fast does it accrue, and what would the interest rate be?  Furthermore, I'd need to get a link to be able to make the transaction in, if I decided to do it.

Thanks, Danny

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

I'm a little confused by your goal here.  You say you want to "make an investment in PayPal"..??  Do you mean you want to buy some PayPal stock?  Or do you mean you want to borrow money through PayPal Credit in order to make an investment in something else?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Husker-Nation
New Community Member

If you have a balance in your Paypal account. It is a non- bearing interest account. You can save all you want but will not receive any interest. While Paypal may make interest off your account balance you receive none. The only time you get cash back is for a Signature. When you use your PIN you receive 0 in the rewards program! Looks like it's time to shop around!  

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Right, PayPal was never meant to be used as a savings account to earn interest. If you're wanting to park money somewhere and earn a return then you'll need to do that elsewhere.
Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.