Payment cancelled but PayPal still hasn't returned the money.

akashmod
Contributor
Contributor

One of the worst services I have ever received in my life. PayPal just deducted 4500$ from my account for a transaction which was cancelled by me within minuted of its creation on Saturday, Nov 25, 2017. It clearly shows cancelled on my account but today I look at my account and 4500$ is gone. I have sent emails made repeated phone calls but in vain.

On going through forums, it looks like Paypal will take more than a week to return my money back. It is 4500$, a lot of money and PayPal is going to keep it for a week and then return it. It was very important for me to transfer the money to someone and now not only did Paypal not pay her, I can now not pay her in cash.

PayPal, you guys should be sued for customer harassment. This is the kind of service you give in the 21st century with all the fame that you have and the trust of the customers. There are several people who have reported this issue in your forums but you still haven't resolved it. It is clearly because you do not want to resolve it. You want this process to continue because this way you get to keep the money for a week and also charge me for the process. Oh yes, cherry on top, they are going to charge me like $15 for the long process.

Isn't that amazing?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.