PayPal won't help and the resolution centre is broken.

Gill513
New Community Member
I paid for a product through PayPal and my product never arrived. I asked for the item, refund, etc but the seller and website I used are ignoring me. Even says the seller has left due to bad activity. I asked PayPal to look into it and when I clicked on the option in the resolution centre for no item arrived it came up with an error. So I clicked on suspicious activity as it is that as well. PayPal emailed to say they can't help with that option. It says case closed but when I try to file a complaint with the item not arrived function it says that I can't as have a case open then I go to see that case and it says it closed. I heard PayPal was bad but not this bad!!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

iubjaved
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

For further assistance regarding this issue, i suggest you contact PayPal via clicking here - https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

Login to Me Too

Raider5087
Contributor
Contributor

Don't tust PayPal and don't answer their stupid reply. They are just going to give you the run around and decide in favor of the seller. You have already lost your money! PayPal has turned into a money extortion mob rather than a financial institution. They stole my money from me as well and actually helped the fruadulent seller in the process. They don't care about you because once you sign up they begin the indentity stealing process of stealing eveything you have and your money because it then belongs to them. They can actually shut you out of your account and take your money and use it as they will. The best thing you can do is change your Bank account number and change out all of your credit cards and charge a bunch on PayPal credit and then don't pay them. Give them a taste of their own medicine and then Stay away from PAYPAL!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.