PayPal to GCash cash-in

Leiiel
Contributor
Contributor
Error Code: UYE7 What is this and how or when is it gonna be fixed? Some of us, depend entirely on Gcash for our PayPal fund transfer, please fix it soon
Login to Me Too
115 REPLIES 115

jerkyong
Contributor
Contributor
Their CS hotline doesn't work for prepaid subscribers according to the CS rep in their store
Login to Me Too

awmvpanuncillon
New Community Member

What I do is call their hotline number <removed> and then ask to get transferred to GCash

Login to Me Too

azenithsquared
New Community Member

Try calling 2629

Login to Me Too

Nevar20
Contributor
Contributor

It's Wednesday, and the error is still there. Does that mean that they'll be fixing it until Wednesday? Kasi when I talked to their customer support representative, they told me na okay na sa Wednesday. But i got the same errot.

Login to Me Too

boolean_null
Contributor
Contributor
me too. btw sir pano kayo nakacontact ng csr sa gcash?
Login to Me Too

pbcates25
Contributor
Contributor

I dialed 2882 then 1-6-1. Ang sabi ng automated voice I am in queue for 25 minutes pero mga 15 minutes pa lang kusa ng mag-hang up ang line. Pero pinagtyagaan ko talaga hanggang sa may makausap ako.

Login to Me Too

pbcates25
Contributor
Contributor

I called GCash CS this morning, and the agent told me that they are still uncertain whether the Paypal-GCash maintenance will be completed today Feb. 21, 2018.

Login to Me Too

Emcishere
Contributor
Contributor
Is this the latest update?
Login to Me Too

dpac85

dude good thing you called Globe CS, I already spoke with paypal CS and got info that they have already resolved the issue in their end, and it is now an issue on globe's end.. My this so pass the bucket game.. good lord.. I dont want to die with starvation. 

Login to Me Too

bluesurferNeo
Contributor
Contributor

Up on this! Any latest feedback on this guys? Mine still shows the same error code UYE7 as of 2/19/2018 10:30 AM.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.