PayPal to GCash cash-in

Leiiel
Contributor
Contributor
Error Code: UYE7 What is this and how or when is it gonna be fixed? Some of us, depend entirely on Gcash for our PayPal fund transfer, please fix it soon
Login to Me Too
115 REPLIES 115

ralphpapips
Contributor
Contributor

Pano naman gamitin yung paymaya eh di ba thru PayPal din yun? 

Login to Me Too

brownchild101
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to transfer money from Paypal to Paymaya today and surprisingly this time it's instant arrived, last time I think it took 5-7 days. O% fees also I think if you transfer above 7k. GCash is useless for now. 

Login to Me Too

pbcates25
Contributor
Contributor

Question: You were able to transfer from Paypal to Paymaya, and now how can you take the money out from Paymaya?

Login to Me Too

brownchild101
Contributor
Contributor

You should have a verified Paymaya account. Once verified, you can buy their paymaya physical card either online or physical store distributor near you, link your physical card from your Paymaya app, then you're good to go. You can withdraw or shop locally using this card just like gcash master card.

Login to Me Too

pbcates25
Contributor
Contributor

I signed up for Paymaya now, and trying to transfer funds from Paypal. I hope this will work. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

pbcates25
Contributor
Contributor

I tried the Paymaya method, but the transfer from Paypal is not "instant" like GCash. You have to wait 5-7 business days. It's almost the same as withdrawing the money to your bank. GCash is still the best when it comes to Paypal withdrawal. I really hope they can fix this problem very soon.

Login to Me Too

brownchild101
Contributor
Contributor

That's what I thought at first based on previous withdrawal but today I'm surprised, really it is 'instant' well at least for me. 

Login to Me Too

ralphpapips
Contributor
Contributor

@pbcates25wrote:

I tried the Paymaya method, but the transfer from Paypal is not "instant" like GCash. You have to wait 5-7 business days. It's almost the same as withdrawing the money to your bank. GCash is still the best when it comes to Paypal withdrawal. I really hope they can fix this problem very soon.

When using Paymaya withdrawal, is the "Pending" status normal after your request?

Login to Me Too

pbcates25
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it will be marked as "Pending" until the transfer or withdrawal is completed. 

Login to Me Too

ralphpapips
Contributor
Contributor

I tried Paymaya and the first transaction, withdrawal of funds took 2 days to request. Here's the weird thing: I tried requesting again and this time it was instant. I withdrew funds from my Upwork account to PayPal then to Paymaya, lo and behold, it wasn't instant and I think that it would take another 2 days again before the money is transferred to my Paymaya account which comes with a physical VISA card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.