Keelturner
New Community Member

Does anyone know how to pay a metropcs phone bill using PayPal funds? Thanks

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Go to your Metro PCS payment page and use one of the options presented.  Those are the only options which work.

Login to Me Too

DEPCO
New Community Member

Do not use a PP business debit ! Metro PCS are a crappy carrier the some mark it as pending and completed in your PP acount and your stuck paying in person with cash or another card to keep service active 

Login to Me Too

Ridam7
New Community Member

Ridam7
New Community Member
Paying my phone bill I want payment assistance.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you want help with a Metro PCS bill then you need to go to Metro PCS to ask how to pay your bill.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Why do people ignore the obvious and just pay bill from the service web site.  When a poster asks a question about paying one can only assume the poster doesn't know how to pay so stating the obvious is to help the poor sucker who doesn't seem to grasp the obvious.

You can't PayPal with PayPal if the option isn't there; it's obvious, but the poster seems to ignore that so it bears repeating.

Login to Me Too

Temp20170717
Contributor
Contributor
Again he's asking how to use PayPal funds obviously he's been on the site and seeing that there was no place to pick PayPal so he's asking if there's another way other than the site to use it obviously he's not the only one that doesn't get obvious information Jesus people
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

OK.  Let's be clear then,  HE CAN'T USE PAYPAL TO PAY THE BILL.

A credit card can be used, even a PayPal Extras Master Card and probably a PayPal MasterCard debit card.

Login to Me Too

Temp20170717
Contributor
Contributor
see now don't you think that the person post this question would agree that that answer would've been a lot more helpful then go to a website answer the question the first time and we won't have to go through 30 post looking for the right answer
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.