Pay After Delivery Not Available

esagucio

I know this has been asked many times. But why doesn't pay after delivery show up as an option? I have searched and read many posts about this issue. But I haven't found a solid answer other than it only random shows up or whatever. My account is verified and linked to my bank account. I do have it set as my preferred payment option but I don't see it when I try to checkout on an ebay item. Anyways I'd rather not deal with customer service if it's just going to be a hassle, so hopefully someone can help me out here. Thanks...

Login to Me Too
301 REPLIES 301

floogulbean20
New Community Member

I always used pay after delivery when purchasing from ebay.  My checking account is confirmed and primary and all of a sudden that option is not available for anything??? What happened?

Login to Me Too

Dman4457
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah this response does not make sense, I have used this service for 6 months straight on Ebay and it was available on every transaction. Only when I filed a claim on one of my PAD purchases did the PAD option mysteriously disapear . The claim was resolved between me and the seller even before the 14 day period was up and Paypal deducted the money right on time. I have called and called sent e mails to Paypal but no one knows why yhis has stopped for me. I understand Paypal has to front the money until paid back by the buyer but if the account has always been paid and no problems like with my account, I should not be penalized for something Paypal is afraid might happen or has happened with other members. At the least they could send me an e mail explaining exactly what is going on insted of me having to chase down answers. Please pass this along to a Paypal manager that will actually look into this. Thanks...

Login to Me Too

stephanielmh
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing for me!!! I have been "blocked" from using PAD only after a big dispute ordeal was filed. I won he dispute and got my money back but ever since then, PayPal has now stopped me from being able to use PAD. Every time I call I'm given a different answer as to why it's not available. And every single answer is b/s and doesn't make sense.
PayPal is a complete joke now and it's getting to the point where we're all better off using other means to pay.
Login to Me Too

purplehaver

the place i buy from always had pay after del. made my purchuse and no pay after del. hope it dont bounce would of been nice to see that didnt have that before order went through

Login to Me Too

Tbaby2018
Contributor
Contributor
I don't think it's just you. I've always used PAD now it's been unavailable for almost a year. Everytime I contact PayPal they claim it's still my preferred option but I've purchased 1000s of items this year and it hasn't been an option.. I give up
Login to Me Too

dpstk78

So if not all purchases are included in this program how do we tell what vendor accepts it?

Login to Me Too

Jesshay
I understand that not all purchases and sellers are allowed or use PAD option, but sellers that do use it and I have already bought the same item; when I click BUY ANOTHER the option to PAD is not there. My account is verified and it is my preferred method of payment but I do not have the option. I have contacted PayPal customer service on three different occasions regarding this matter. And basically they say they don't know why I can't use it and they are trying to figure it out and will let me know when they do. So if anyone has went through this I would love to know how to fix it. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

darkraider2885
Contributor
Contributor
What's the use of having the future if you can't use it on all purchases especially eBay.
Login to Me Too

burnedseller
Contributor
Contributor

That isn't a solid answer.  I was just on checkout for an item 5 minutes ago, and Pay After Delivery was available.

I hit the back button, and go back into the cart on ebay, and it was gone.

I tried reloading the cart, same thing.  We are talking about the same item from the same seller here.

For a company that takes so much money from it's members, you should be held to a higher standard then corporate rhetoric and standardized answers.   It's really disgusting.  This year you people have stolen $500 from me and gave it to a buyer without asking him to return the item, and now I'm in a lawsuit because of you and have to travel to New York from Florida to deal with it.

I should sue you guys for my expenses.

Login to Me Too

nolannargang
Contributor
Contributor
I get that it's only available for qualified purchases, but how is it that I can go to a check out and it's not available, but if I hit refresh it is available, hit refresh again and it's not available. I've been able to do this with many different items where PAD is not an option but if I hit refresh or go back a page then go forward a page it appears as an option. Thoughts?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.