On Held money

Johnabraham4219
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve already shippes my item and changed the trackig status to shipped. When will i be able to get my on held money?. Its not from ebay
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

dish-n-that
New Community Member

Im an ebay seller who has a damn perfect record

Seller level (Region: US)

Current seller levelAbove Standard If we evaluated you todayAbove Standard 

• Transaction defect rate1 
  • Late shipment rate1.87% 
  • Tracking uploaded on time and validated91.94% 
  • Cases closed without seller resolution0.00% 
  • Transactions (last 12 months)111 And according to paypal payments are on hold because I have a status of eBay non-performer.   Per Paypal's definition of eBay non-performer: Your customers indicate issues about your selling performance.

Performance is based on your percentage of refunds, disputes and chargebacks compared to your sales on your PayPal account. Having performance issues increases the likelihood of received funds being temporarily unavailable. Working with your customers to prevent disputes and chargebacks will help you avoid the delay in availability of funds.

Ebay says Im well above average and I have 0 cases or complaints.  Where does paypal "get" these performance kpi's?  T I have items  people have paid for, I've shipped, they received, and BOTH gave POSITIVE feedback that are on hold and will be released 15 days from now under this non-performer status.

The only one who benefits from this is PAYPAL!  HERES WHY

For every 100 sellers, paypal give 1 of them this status.

Each seller brings in $1000.00 in a 30 day period  

Total for all those sellers is $100000

$59000 is instant paid

$40000 is held for 3-5 days like normal

$1000 is held for 21 days

Because paypal hold payments in their own bank accounts vs an escrow like everyone else they collect their daily intrest rates.  (2% on low end)

That means for the 40 sellers held for 3-5day thier order totals of $40000 earned PAYPAL aproximatly $26.00 each day in interest ($0.65 per day per seller).  Interest payed to paypal:  $78-$130 total or    $1.95-$3.25 per seller

For the one seller who's on a non-performer status his $1000.00 brings in $0.67 each day however unlike everyone else PAYPAL gets to continue collecting interest for 21 days. That equates to $14.00 a month from one seller.

ALSO Paypal REFUSES to provide any type of proof or reasoning as to why you are placed on that status.

SUCH **bleep**

Login to Me Too

Johnabraham4219
Contributor
Contributor
Lol. Paypal gets a lot of benefits from us. I really need the money on held 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.