New 30 minute card transfer option.

cb155
Contributor
Contributor

I sent money to my bank using the new card transfer option and its
supposed to take 30 minutes. It's now been 24 hours and still nothing
in my bank. I'm pretty sure with the standard transfer I would already have it.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

darthprincess
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue. I sent it out at 9:15 on 9/11 but am not showing anything. 

Login to Me Too

cb155
Contributor
Contributor

I called customer service, they didn't really have an answer for me. They just said it can take up to 72 hours and they refunded the 25 cents to my paypal. 😕

Login to Me Too

darthprincess
Contributor
Contributor

I called them and they told me it was up to my bank. My bank has yet to see anything from them. 

At least they gave you the 25 cents back. Cat LOL

It makes me nervous to have that the money is in limbo for so long when they said 30 minutes. 

Login to Me Too

AdamPi
Contributor
Contributor
Same, called customer service and they basically said their are random reviews for these 30 minute transfers because it's in Beta. He told me they have the reviews because sometimes the transfer goes to the wrong bank/account. Said the reviews are random and take anywhere from a few hours to 3 days but no longer (unless there is an actual problem. Doesn't make sense to me why they'd need to review a payment unless it was reported not going to the right bank account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.