Contributor
Contributor
Money says it was transferred but hasn’t shown up in my bank
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Paulgaston95
Contributor
Contributor

they claim its ACH and federal reserve checking the money etc but they make money for holding people cash and a lot of people are complaining and thinking about suing paypal because its illegal to hold money for whatever reason. call me new fashioned but technolog has advanced why is paypal the only one taking 3-5 business days and other companies have instant transfer for banks. 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There are 4 levels of transfer,Paypal uses the free but slowest ,thats why it takes days,sometimes it is just one day,depends on where Paypal keeps your money and where is your bank ?

if you have an account in a big national bank,chances are Paypal has your money in that bank as well,so it becomes an intra bank transfer,hence 1 day.

dont forget to give your bank one day to receive all the incoming transactions and allocate to individual accounts.

if you want it faster,sign up with a bank debit card and pay 25 cents.

if your bank does it faster,it is using a higher level of transfer ,which cost the bank,the fastest one can be same day,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.