It seems I can not withdraw

PhamTung
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Last week, I made a withdraw and got this message:

For security reasons, we need a bit more time to review this transaction. This can take up to 24 hours, but we’ll email you as soon as we have an update...

Then I was waiting until now, I check my balance, the money come back without any notifications from Paypal. So I just withdraw again but still get the same message:

For security reasons, we need a bit more time to review this transaction. This can take up to 24 hours, but we’ll email you as soon as we have an update... 

Anyone know what happens with my account?

Thank you & Best Regards!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey PhamTung,

It sounds like the payment may be delayed due to our internal security, and I'm sorry to hear about that. In these cases, we have to wait for the review to complete before moving forward. We try to complete these reviews within 24 hours, but they can sometimes take a little longer. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We'll update you as soon as we can!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PhamTung
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ashley M,

Thank you very much for replying me!

I asked this because I have not met the issue with my previous withdraw times.

Hope all will be OK with my account :")!

Best Regards!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.