Internal Server Error

karmen98
Contributor
Contributor

hello everyone!i am trying for some like 2 h to withdrow money from paypal to my card but keep saying ''Internal Server Error'' someone know whats happen?thank you 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

StheP
Contributor
Contributor

I also have this problem... I had it 2 weeks ago also, and support told me to clear cache and cookies and try other browser, so I tried to withdrow with internet explorer and it worked, than few days later (about 10 days ago) I tried and I got same error, tried other browsers ie, mozzila... cleared cache and cookies, and nothing, same error, sended 6 mails to support got only 1 answer to "clear my cache and cookies" O.o I told them again that i did all of that and they gived me internation phone number to contact them... I realy dont want to waiste money on international call... and i am stucked with MY money on YOUR site!!! thats ridicules!!!!

Login to Me Too

soschroeder
New Community Member

Same here.  Endless loop of Internal Server Error when I access my wallet.  Have to relog just to get out of it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.