I want to change back from paying in 2 weeks to paying straight away

Graphicool
Contributor
Contributor

As the title says, I used to pay straight away when making a purchase. However, since changing to pay in two weeks I'm finding that some sellers withhold their goods until they receive payment. I don't know about you, but when I order something I want it ASAP. So, can anyone tell me how I go about changing back to how I used to pay.  Cheers

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go to Profile > Payments

Then deactivate Pay After Delivery

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Graphicool
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sharpiemarker, thank you for that

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You're welcome.  Those sellers shouldn't be holding onto your item because they receive payment right away from PayPal with PAD.  PayPal fronts the instant payment and retrieves it from buyer later.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Graphicool
Contributor
Contributor

"...because they receive payment right away from PayPal with PAD..."

I read that when I went to my account. So I'm guessing that they would have held onto it anyway then. Or possibly the items are coming from further away than I'm being told at the time of my purchase. I'm thinking that it is probably the latter. Because they know people don't like waiting for their stuff. There have been times when I've had to wait months, when it came from China. So now I intend to try and avoid such distant purchases. Perhaps the sellers have become wise to this practice.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.