I'm Just Disappointed with bad experince with paypal.

AnkitKuhar
Contributor
Contributor

Im just Disappointed with paypal services.I tried to call paypal India with different numbers and cellphones but no one speaks.
I have sent message from paypal message centre but no reply has come.

I posted my problem here on paypal fourms but after clearing all the doubts i was asked same questions each an hour after you replies.
This is frustrating now.

Paypal was showing that my MasterCard Debit card was declined.I have double checked with my bank customer service and with internet banking service that international online transactions are enabled for my debit card. This is the second time happening this to me.

This is the second debit card my bank issued to me after paypal asked me to add another debit card as that card was also declined.
Its completly waste of time. Don't I have another works to do as no one replies for my queries in message centre and if any replies comes they just asks me to call the support centre. 
and again no help comes from the call support centre.

If you really want me to call the support centre then why you have provided the message centre.
I read same many complaints about paypal and now im one of them who is not getting any solution even if i have delete the account and re created it.

This problem needs to be fixed as soon as possible.I can't wait anymore for the resolution.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hight0wer

GO to the closed cases and  appeal the decision.  Does your shipment have tracking number?  Does it say delivered? Enter the number, and shipping method.  The first go around is usually automated.  If tracking shows delivery, they can overturn decision.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

she is sending it back to China,most USPS packages stop after leaving this country,so waste of time to buy tracking.

she lost because Paypal robot cant see any delivered status.

next time,buy America,hire America and buy USA.

Login to Me Too

Hight0wer
Contributor
Contributor
I agree and will make a greater effort to do so in the future.
Login to Me Too

cabrenuria
New Community Member

I never received the shirt. Seller was supposed to reply no later than yesterday to my claim.  Paypal Customer service says next available representative is between 50 min and 1h 20 min.  They must be kidding. Any chances they can hire more people???   Paypal still has not returned my money.  I am seriously considering closing this account.   People at Paypal if you really care for your customers, let us see how many claims a seller has before we buy from them. That would avoid many, many problems.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.