I can't transfer funds to my bank account!

Sundaymonday
Contributor
Contributor

I was still able to transfer some money to my bank account before but when I wanted to transfer some funds to my bank account, the "to" and "from" buttons were not working. I clicked on them but they won't expand. It is also saying that I havent linked my account to any credit card below those two buttons. Before, I was still able to transfer funds without linking my credit card. Please help.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

JillJ
Contributor
Contributor

I have also been trying to transfer some of my paypal funds to my linked bank account but it's saying I have to do so via my Prepaid Paypal card? Why can't we just transfer like we used to? When did this change?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

do you have a paypal prepaid debit card?

did you link that card to your Paypal account?

Login to Me Too

LineA
Contributor
Contributor

Good day,

I would like to inquire what I can do to withdraw/transfer my PayPal money to my local bank account. I have linked my PayPal to two local bank accounts and a credit card.

Before you refer me to a "how to" page. let me tell you that I have been using my PayPal account intermittently for about a decade, so I know the basics of transferring money. It's just that recently, I added another bank account and I want to withdraw/transfer it there instead of the old one. And I already got the confirmation/verification email from PayPal that the bank account is connected to my PayPal and that I can start transferring money to it.

However, I have been trying it the entire day and it won't go through, for some reason. Is there some issue with the site or my PayPal account? What do I do to resolve this issue right away?

Please help. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PAYPAL is **bleep** up in more ways than one,you can call and ask,or just transfer to the other bank account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.