Help. I need to transfer money to ASAP

Bry2
New Community Member

I need to transfer money from my PayPal wallet as soon as possible so I can pay it to my University by tomorrow and not get kicked out of school. However, PayPal will not let me instantly transfer these funds. I've NEVER had a problem transferring funds to my bank account before. I keep getting a message that says "Right now we are not able to complete this transaction. Please try again another time." I have called customer service which basically offered me no help. I was basically told to wait 24 hours. I do not have 24 hours and I really don't want to get kicked out of my University. PLEASE help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
I've been seeing this reported by many people lately, unfortunately. Also happening quite a bit with general payments lately.

Hopefully some PayPal reps will see these types of messages and figure out what's going on ASAP because it is indeed frustrating.

In the mean-time, do you have a PayPal debit card you could use to pay the school bill with? Can you show them the funds are available in the PayPal account and show what's happening to request an extension?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.