Got four faudlent transactiosn PENDING on my paypal....what should I do now?

lemon_chicken
Contributor
Contributor
Hello,

I just found FOUR fraudulent fractions with Ethiopian airlines Enterprise on Jan 16, costing more than 2784 USD in total

I tried to report all of them on PayPal but I couldn't procced and I got the following error message:

|Sorry - your last action could not be completed If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes. If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity. If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left-hand corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.|

THIS IS EXTREMELY URGENT so why am i getting this message?

I also tried to call my credit card company but the line is so busy, I will try it again. Once I get through to them  should I ask them to terminate the card rught away, even though the transactions have not appeared on my bill yet?

I also tried to call PayPal but they only open at 9am tmr morning

What advice do you have for me??? I 'd deeply appreciate it

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.