Deleted direct debit by accident

ryansalter
Contributor
Contributor
Hello,need some serious help. Accidentally deleted paypal direct debit from bank account. I sent the form that i had to sign to paypal to relink to the bank but havent heard anything. How long does it take?? I NEED to use paypal.
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ryansalter

No idea, suggest you ask customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ryansalter
Contributor
Contributor
Wow thanks for the help
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ryansalter

Well how am I supposed to know how long customer services take?????

I guess it depends on when they get around to it / how many staff are available, etc etc.

What answer did you expect. I could say 3 and a half days if you would really like an answer, it would be wrong but happy to oblige.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ryansalter
Contributor
Contributor
Haha dont answer then if you dont know!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ryansalter

Well NO ONE on here is going to know so I put a reply to tell you to contact customer services rather than just leave you with no response.

Next time I will just leave you with no reply if you prefer it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ryansalter
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry!! Not sure how this all works... How do i even speak to a human its impossible. Cheers
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You start with a phone call and you keep on trying until you reach a human.  I don't know how to make it more simple.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you want an answer about PayPal customer service you will need to contact PayPal customer service.  Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page for options.

On this forum we cannot solve your problems but we can guide you in the right direction to get the best solution or answer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.