Check you information and try again?

Kegan_Bloxham
Contributor
Contributor

So im trying to transfer money from my account to a bank account and its telling me to check my information and try again.... I really dont understand why there is  any issue. It doesnt even suggest what information I should check so I have no idea what im supposed to do with this. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome. This is my first time attempting a withdraw from pay pal if that helps at all. Thank for your time!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

All that can be suggested for your particular issue is that you contact customer support direct with your concerns.  From our perspective, we can only assume that you have your account configuration setup proprerly but, we cannot verify that.  Customer support can take a look at your profile and advise.  Suggest that you call and speak with an associate - relying on the automated support email responses most likely won't resolve your issue.

Login to Me Too

Kegan_Bloxham
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the reply! Is there a phone number I can call?

Login to Me Too

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Sorry, the software used in this forum will not allow anyone to post a phone number however, you can find the number by accessing the "Help" section in your PayPal Account.   This is the preferred method and works the best as you are also provided a conformation code.   Your other option would be to - Google "PayPal Support Phone Number" and go from there.

Login to Me Too

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Easiest way:

The customer support numbers can be found by logging into your account, then select Help, look for "Call Customer Support", you should see the phone numbers and a "one time passcode".  (Sorry, the community software is configured in a mannor that won't allow one to post phone numbers.)  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.