Card Confirmation Question

Jakster223
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, 

I am a new paypal member, and am in the process of confirming my card. I sent the confirmation code one day ago, and am still awaiting its arrival. I have heard it goes to my online statement, but does it also go to my email registered with my account, to tell me it is on my card statement? 

Also, I am trying to make a purchase as quick as possible. Any chance it would come today? Or do I have to wait until tomorrow or even the next day? 

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jakster223

No you don't get an email from your card provider, you have to check on your card statement.

Paypal state it takes a ''few days'' to appear.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jakster223
Contributor
Contributor
Understood. But, you don't suppose it can take less time or more time in some cases in your clearly extensive experience?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jakster223

Well firstly i have only confirmed my card once so that is not a lot to go on.

Secondly I am not in the US so in my country it only takes 2 hours but in yours a few days.

Lastly we get questions re how to confirm a card etc on this forum but rarely how quickly the card number comes so no i can't say anymore definate than that.

Now i have to go Christmas shopping so hope you get it soon. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.