Buying/receiving/sending money without credit card/bank account linked and limits

WrongBunkay
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

if I created a PayPal account, lets call it "non-linked", without linking it to a credit card or bank account and I sent money to that PayPal account from my linked PayPal account, lets call it "linked" (lol), could I use that money from the non-linked account to buy in the Internet and send money to others (I assume also receiving money since it is the only way to get money there)?

If this is possible, what are the sending/paying limits and what is the limit mode? Is there also a receiving limit and if so which?

By limit mode I mean if the limit is something like "maximum of 2000€ per TRANSACTION" or "maximum of 2000€ per DAY/WEEK/MONTH".

Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Is this correct that you have 2 separate personal PayPal accounts?  If so, lets call them acount A and account B.

Now you want to send money from one account to your PayPal email address of the other account?

Login to Me Too

WrongBunkay
Contributor
Contributor

Not me, a family member created one and he doesn't like the idea of linking his financial info since he's technological old-fashioned. And I have another account, yes. In the first post I call them "linked" and "non-linked" and I wanna know if with the non-linked one it's possible to do what I mentioned in the 1st post which is basically buyin and sending if it has balance that was received from another account and which are the limits. I can't explain any better than in 1st post xD

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What specifically are you asking about the other person's acocunt?

What specifically are you as about your own 2 accounts?

Login to Me Too

WrongBunkay
Contributor
Contributor

If an account A that doesn't have any credit card or bank account linked to it can buy on the internet and send money while it has balance because other account B sent balance to the account A, and if so, which are the limits.. .. .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.