Bank account [Cheking]

Baggelhs
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there..

I want to ask you something..

My paypal name and bank account name it's not the same. I made mistake when I create my account. Not a typo wrong but not full name.

Anyway.. I already send photo with my passport to update my name.

4 days before I send money to my bank account. I got message with status:

Dear <removed>

We’ve received your request to withdraw money from your PayPal account to your bank account:

Requested withdrawal amount: 50,00 EUR

Bank account: National Bank of Greece, S.A., <removed>

It could take 1-2 business days for the money to appear in your bank account, depending on your bank. If it takes longer, please contact your bank.

Sincerely,

PayPal

But money isn't in my bank either paypal balance.. 

The question is, what I have to do for confirmed my bank account? Now is cheking type for 4 days..

Before 1 year I added my card, and I send money normally..

How I can contact with paypal via mail?

<removed>

But here everything it's ok..

Thanks advance..

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you should ask your bank,what happens if the name does not match

Login to Me Too

Baggelhs
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for you reply..

Because I'm new user, I just want to know if there is any problem. I mean, I got the completed mail from paypal.

So, the money will be into my bank? [Just from expirience you can answer. I know you guys just help in this forum, without have access to our accounts].

Takes 1-2 business days or more? That's my point of this post.

Because I make 4 times withdraw. First 20/1 40 euro // 21/1 50 euro and 96E after 1 day.. Much money for losing.. I can't contact via phone with customer services. I send them ticket/facebook.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

First, you really do need to contact PayPal and fix your acount name for PayPal if it s not correct.

Next, do not attempt any more transactions with PayPal until you get your account fixed.  This may require a phone call.  If you don't fix the issue and continue to try to use PayPal, you may get your account limited for suspicious activity.  Fixing it is very high prioirty.

If there is a name problem with your bank you need to fix that NOW and not do anything with PayPal until you fix it.

You may have another problem when you fix the bank account that PayPal will block the change.

So FIX your identity problems.

As for the multiple transfers, they might even seem suspicious because there were too many before accounts were correct.  The money is not likely lost but it could take 30 days to return to PayPal if rejected.

So, fix your bank and PayPal problems and then try to get your money into the right accounts.

Login to Me Too

Baggelhs
Contributor
Contributor

I already tried to update my name from settings. He ask me for identification photo...  I send them photo with my identification. identification contains full name and everything same with bank.

So, how my account can get limited for suspicious activity? I send them photo what more we need?

Why it's so difficult for withdraw?

I have paypal account verified, my Debit card also verified 1 year now. I send money before 1 year from my debit card to a other user.

I have not messages about failed or something..

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you want to resolve the issue you need to phone PayPal customer service and provide documentation requested.

Login to Me Too

Baggelhs
Contributor
Contributor

I can't contact via cell phone dude.. I can't speak english very well.. I will not understand anything.. I send them ticket/facebook..

Check here.. Seems fine.. But into bank link still Checking.. 

<removed>

Anyway.. I hope customer service will answer to me via ticket or facebook..

Thanks all of you guys.. Have a nice day/night!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.