Bank Transfer - Pending

KariHoffman
May 9, 10, & 11 I did transfers from PayPal account to my bank... all 3 say pending, this money I NEED in my account NOW...I clearly see it says if transfer request is made before 7pm, it would take 1 business day... ummm it's been 3 now since my 1st transfers and still pending. Please advise!
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

KariHoffman
And now it's Friday...so nothing will be done until at least Monday????????
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

3-5 business days.

When you need money, just adjust your financial transactions accordingly.

Login to Me Too

KariHoffman
Very frustrating when everything says 1 business day of prior to 7pm...
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal uses the slowest method of fund transfer with ACH,which is also free,so figure 3-5 days,dont foregt your bank would take time to allocate incoming fund to individual accounts,any kind of computer hiccups could cause delay

Login to Me Too

scottroxx
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Bank Transfer - Pending

3-5 business days.

When you need money, just adjust your financial transactions accordingly.

Could you explain this better?
Also please add where paypal in activity says 3-5 days,you can't work around setting a date or expecting it on a date etc..also paypal does hold alot of peoples work money sellers etc.
So please explain.
sorry if it sounds rude but i to have had terrible time getting MY funds.

Login to Me Too

A_Zstore
You should sound freaking angry ...refuse to accept this type of practice and demand answers regarding your money and its availability. Hold them accountable- it may be a five hour phone tango you have to deal with them juggling you through but it's yours.
Login to Me Too

Kellikopter
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem, only mines been going since 1 pm eastern time June 22nd. The email they sent, FAQ, and the transaction details all said estimated arrival time 1 business day, which should've been June 23rd. I called at 5pm June 22nd and again at 3:30 pm June 23rd, and all said it was fine and would be there the next day (first said Friday, second said Saturday). I had a buyer give the wrong shipping address so I can't use PayPal to print the shipping label and can't ship unless these funds clear. Sunday is my son's birthday and it's left us financially tight until payday Thursday, so no way we can pay $30 to ship item between now and then. I can't help but feel that I've been lied to. I emailed PayPal and got an automated response as to how to make a withdrawal but it's of no help. Even their help pages show a timetable of one business day, and by that very timetable I should've had my money yesterday. I'm beyond frustrated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.