Address Help

Tabby1

I got an invoice today from my friend cause I'm buying stuff from her and it shows an address I no longer live at as the shipping address.

What's worse is I don't ever remember using said address for anything in the past, so I don't know how to go about removing it.

How do I remove it? I really dislike calling places to have things resolved, cause half the time I can't understand who I'm calling..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Tabby1

So with further inspection, It seems that when I purchased an item off the 'Blizzard Store' website in the past, it changed my invoice address to the now old one, cause at the time of buying said item, I was living at the house with that old address.

But ever since that one purchase, the invoice address seems to be defaulted to that one and hasn't changed since.

How do I change it back to the address I actually have listed as my primary address? Cause everywhere I look on paypal, I cannot find the old address anywhere.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.