Add money

Sdezolt
Contributor
Contributor
My transaction # is: 2E008995JN181333G I linked my Chase Bank acct to the PayPal acct. I then proceeded to add $25 to the PayPal acct. It says it was supposed to be in my PayPal acct Oct 17 but it didnt go thru. It was withdrawn from my Chase Bank acct already tho. Why is it still saying "pending" when the money was already taken out of Chase Bank? I need that money back.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sdezolt

Then wait for it to change from pending to cleared and it should be.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey Sdezolt,

I'm sorry to hear the transfer is still pending. It can take 3-5 business days for transfers to complete to from your bank to PayPal. In these situations, we send the request for funds and are reliant on the bank's processing time to retrieve the funds. Once we get the okay and the funds clear, we deposit them into PayPal. As soon as this happens, we'll notify you via email.

If the bank denies the transfer, we'll cancel the request through the account. If you still haven't received an update from either us or the bank, you may want to reach out to your bank to trace the transfer and see what information they can provide.

I hope this helped! Have a great rest of your day. 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.