"Transaction Complete" on App but not Complete!

glock339
Contributor
Contributor

Hi am I correct in thinking when you send money to someone via the PayPal App on a phone once its all done & you click to send payment the App gives you a message screen saying something like "Payment Complete" with a big green tick which leads both parties involved to think that... the payment is complete? However dose this only mean that the process has been completed on the users App & dose not mean that the paypent has necasarily gone through on PayPal? If so I think this is a terrible design flaw & misleading so the message should be changed to something more apropriate.

The reason I ask is this has happend to me several times now, once when I was paying someone & several times when people have been sending me funds the "payment complete" message has popped up on the senders phone but no funds were transfered therefore the payment was not actually completed which resulted in embarasing chase ups for money.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.