puchasing using crdit card through paypal

blondee831
New Community Member

I have not had any transaction on eBay for quite some time.I have seen something I want to purchase. I have now updated my paypal information listing my credit card and my new bank account information. I am interested in making a purchase today, so am I good to go using my credit card through paypal, or do I have to wait for authorization? I kno the  bank account info is pending, but can I use the credit card now, today? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Pikaboicu
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings,

I am fairly certain that you can. Just make sure to designate the credit card as your primary funding source with the bank account as the secondary source and it should be fine.

The worst that can happen if you attempt the purchase is it will decline. If it's a BIN item, there's no harm done, however, I do believe you will be able to use it immediately as long as the card was accepted when you added it and it's the primary funding. 

Happy shopping.

Cheers Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Pikaboicu
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings,

I am fairly certain that you can. Just make sure to designate the credit card as your primary funding source with the bank account as the secondary source and it should be fine.

The worst that can happen if you attempt the purchase is it will decline. If it's a BIN item, there's no harm done, however, I do believe you will be able to use it immediately as long as the card was accepted when you added it and it's the primary funding. 

Happy shopping.

Cheers Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

blondee831
New Community Member

Thanks for the info...now onto the shopping.Cat Very Happy

Login to Me Too

Pikaboicu
Contributor
Contributor

You're welcome, no worries..

Enjoy. Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.