need halp about refund buyer's

otko
Contributor
Contributor
hi everybody i am new seller on ebay my first sell was made 3 days ago,i listed 3 items for sale i sold them i i got 1500$ i wanted some items to order so i spent 700$ on ebay, i was at work i recive call that my brother had a car accident and i imediately went another state with my brother so i realised that i couldnot ship thouse items and i had spent 700$ of money that they send me for sold items i imediatelly requested canlce or return but it was too late all items ware shiped already, and then i mailed all 3 buyers that i couldnot ship thouse items i asked them to open case for refund and two of them opened case one 370$ and second 520$ and paypal are telling me that i need founds to get refund about 200$ but i have no money for this i realised that i made mistake to order items i needed, one buyer still not opened case for 490$ so i need 200$+490$ to get thouse 3 buyers refund but i have no money yet i have 10 days remained on paypal case buy i cant refund in 10 days so what i have to do ? i am so worring about that i worked as hard as i could to solve this issue but with no luck, to recive my ordered items it will take about week and then to return them it will take 10-15 days so i have no time to get refund in 10 days can i pay this 200$+490$ other time ? like a credit > ? i need time to solve all of this what will be the worst to happend me in this case ? i cant sleep 3 days already with all of this 😞
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.