i cant buy an online product

rakan_habab
Contributor
Contributor

so i play a lot of minecraft i wanted to buy a rank (there is a lot of players bought it)

the only way to buy was through paypal

but i got this messege (i Trust this website)

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Buying virtual items through PayPal is very high risk.

Login to Me Too

rakan_habab
Contributor
Contributor

i wont buy it if not more than a 100 pepole bought it 

so please answer 

me is there a way to buy it with CC through paypal

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is a  user forum, not PayPal customer service. Comments by users are only opinions of users and do not reflect PayPal official policies.

PayPal has security measures in place to analyse payments are various security concenrs with payments.  I don't know what the message means; it if it by PayPal it may mean the risk is too high for PayPal to process the payment.  The same processing security will take place if you paid with credit card through PayPal.

Did the message give you an option overide?

Credit card, however, will provide better buyer protection than PayPal funds, although there may be no protection for digital goods.

Login to Me Too

rakan_habab
Contributor
Contributor

look my friend bought that item

but i coudint 

and i need it

(he bought it through paypal)

how is this possible

i need help

i am using visa

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

As we can't look at the details of your account nor those of your friend, there is no way to offer any answers.  We don't even know which brand of credit card you attempted to use, nor do we know your locations.

You would need to contact PayPal custoemr service for account-specific issues.  Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page and go from there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.