how can I get the REFUND of my shipping label?? need help...

xtiantianx
New Community Member

Thank you so much if anyone can help me!

I created a shipping label but end up not used it. However, they denied my cancellation request and said it has been used. I checked with USPS and found out the label number was recycled and recreated by someone else.  USPS said they could not process a refund for me because I made the purchase from paypal. But paypal also throw the ball back to USPS. What should I do to get my money back??? Thank you!!!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

How do I void my U.S. Postal Service label?

You can void an unused shipping label within 48 hours of creating it, and you'll receive a credit in your PayPal account.

Either click the Void Label link in your email receipt, or follow these steps:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click History at the top of the page.
  3. Find the PayPal payment for which you created a label, or find the USPS payment.
  4. In the Details column of the payment, click Details.
  5. Go to the bottom of the Transaction Details page, and click Void Label.
  6. Click Void Shipment.

Here's when you can expect the credit:

For Priority Mail®, Express Mail®, First-Class Mail Parcel® Parcel, Express Mail®, International and Priority Mail® International:

• It can take up to 15 calendar days for the U.S. Postal Service to approve your request and credit your PayPal account for the voided shipment.
  • If you paid extra for insurance, it will also be refunded.

For Media Mail® and Parcel Post®:

• It can take up to 21 calendar days for the U.S. Postal Service to approve your request and credit your PayPal account for the voided shipment.
  • The credit includes fees for Media Mail and Parcel Post labels.

To void one or more labels printed from PayPal MultiOrder Shipping:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the PayPal MultiOrder Shipping link on the Account Overview page. The MultiOrder Shipping page opens in a new window.
  3. Click the History tab on the MultiOrder Shipping page.
  4. Find the label you wish to void.
  5. Select the date range using the Search drop-down menu.
  6. Select the date and transaction of the label located in the two tables below the Search drop-down menu.
  7. Select the individual label you wish to void.
  8. Click the Void button located below the History tab.
Login to Me Too

tutt10910
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem! How can I get refund?!?! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.