gift card money not showing up/won't let me confirm

daelek
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying all afternoon to find the answers to this and nothing seems to have correctly solved it... Hopefully none of this sounds incredibly stupid.

I entered the info for my Visa gift card that had about $18 left on it into my new PayPal account. Once it was added, it came up on the Wallet page but my balance said $0.00. I tried confirming the card, and the $1.75 was taken out of the card's balance (which I could see on the gift card registration site). When I went back into PayPal to confirm the code, the card was labeled "Ready to Confirm". Great, right? Nope. When I clicked on it, it would just go to the standard card information where you enter the CSC and expration date. There was no place where it said to confirm the card. I have the code and everything, but I can't do anything with it because I can't enter my code.

So my questions are:

1: Is it possible that there was a mistake that was made before that caused the balance to appear at $0.00? Is it supposed to be at $0.00 and I'm just not realizing it?

and 2: How do I enter my code???

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.