You've authorized use of your PayPal account for future payments to

barsug
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I pre approved one of the buyer before. Now I have cancelled it in PP under pre approved payments section, but it shows inactive other than cancel, and when i click on it it shows,

You've authorized use of your PayPal account for future payments to COMPANY

Please i need to cancel it, not allow any future payments. There is no option on the site i bought, no link to cancel there either. In 3 days, i will be having to pay 25$ twice to that paypal if I am not able to cancel

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

minty1
Advisor
Advisor
Hi barsugsome info from ppal site: How do I cancel a subscription or recurring payment? To cancel your own subscription or recurring payment: Log in to your PayPal account. Click the 'Settings' icon at the top of the page. Under 'Payment settings', click Pre-approved payments.. Use the filter to select the seller whose agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel. Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request. What is a Billing Agreement and how does it work? A Billing Agreement allows a seller to charge your PayPal account when you purchase goods from them or use their service. An example of this would be an agreement to pay eBay seller fees for listing items on eBay. Billing Agreements are different from subscriptions. With subscriptions, a fixed amount is charged for a specified period, but with Billing Agreements, the amount and time period aren't fixed. To modify or cancel a Billing Agreement: Log in to your PayPal account. Click the Settings icon at the top of the page. Select My Money on the left side of the page. In the 'My Pre-approved Payments' section, click Update. Select the Billing Agreement in question to get started.
Login to Me Too

barsug
Contributor
Contributor

I did that already. IT shows inactive in paypal and not cancelled, when i click on it, it shows that i have authorized use of my PayPal to them.

What does inactive means ?

I want it to be cancelled. I don't get option to cancel it.

Picture 1

Picture 2

please check the pictures.

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

I would have guessed not in use but I suggest u contact ppal support to make sure it's cancelled. If u call don't select any options just hold on until u speak to someone. Or click on 'Contact Us' . Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.