You cannot complete this transaction at this time

Christopher9
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is show the error you cannot complete this tansaction at this time, while withdrawing my funds to my card, can anyone help me with this?

Login to Me Too
124 REPLIES 124

corsac
Contributor
Contributor

The same =((( 

Login to Me Too

Gothika_47

I have the same problem for 3 weeks and i really need to take my money out of paypal to buy stuff. Please fix it asap. 😞

Edit: I contacted paypal trough phone and said what my problem was and it was fixed within minutes. I hope this helps you if you have the same problem. The reason seems to have been a security isssue with my account.

Login to Me Too

NikolayIvanov
Contributor
Contributor

I also have that issues. I found out that the only way to resolve it is to call paypal, confirm the amount of payment and in 10min I am able to make the payment - and it works only for 1 transaction. But I am making 5-8 payments per day, so do I have to confirm my orders via phone call every time? The strangest thing is that I am having this issues since the Black Friday. 1-2 payments per day, then an error - calling paypal to resolve it. 2 days ago I was able to make 7 payments in few hours - this is weird - I thought they have fixed that.... but later in the evening "Sorry, we suck...."

So it is weekend now, I have to make urgent payments - no phone support.

Thank you paypal!

Login to Me Too

Ahmed73
New Community Member

Hello - Paypal I have the same issue has been 2 weeks now
                               You cannot complete this transaction at this time.

Please fix this problem thanks

Login to Me Too

NikolaK
Contributor
Contributor

CAN YOU **bleep** RESPOND????? 1 WEEK ALREADY??? WHAT THE ACTUAL **bleep** PAYPAL?

Login to Me Too

asherafD1
Contributor
Contributor

fixed for me now

Login to Me Too

Matisse1026
Contributor
Contributor

I got my issue with PayPal resolved, BUT I had to call them...I do not get a response to e-mail or on-line forum inquires.  Same advice applies to eBay...call them.

Login to Me Too

Studiostriver
Contributor
Contributor

I changed new visa card and the same problem appeared."you cannot complete this tansaction at this time"
I send them message but from previosu comments I have no hopes that it will be resolved very soon.
I only left to pray.

Login to Me Too

damgeo
New Community Member

prays will not help you, paypal will not help too, they seem careless about this, not even one of their customer support representatives has messaged here about this problem, they did not reply even on one of the topic...left all these people to struggle including myself........I AM SICK OF THIS REALLY.....tired of messaging, calling and so on and so on.....

this is ridiculous

Login to Me Too

INTERNAL SERVER ERROR WINDRAF CARD

PLEASE HELP ME

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.