You cannot complete this transaction at this time

Christopher9
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is show the error you cannot complete this tansaction at this time, while withdrawing my funds to my card, can anyone help me with this?

Login to Me Too
124 REPLIES 124

Matisse1026
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here...I sold two items on eBay, and an hourglass appeared under the '$' icon (Paid or Not).  When I place my cursor over the hourglass, the following message displays: 'Payment was initiated on December 2 and is being processed thru PayPal'.  That was 2 DAYS ago!  How am I supposed to ship my item when I have NO IDEA whether or not the buyer has paid for the product?  It seems that many other sellers are having asimilar problem.  The Christmas season is the last time of year you need this problem to pop up...HELP!  (I have been on eBay 15 years, and have NEVER had a problem with PayPal before.)

Login to Me Too

RayHilll
New Community Member
Hey, same problem, can someone help/contact me?
Login to Me Too

NNShone
Contributor
Contributor

Please, we solve this problem urgently!

Login to Me Too

alinatanase
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem and I'm starting to get frustrated with PayPal. I have a visa credit card which is verified and also my account is verified. I also have funds available in my PayPal account and I did not exceed the withdrawal limit.

I had no problems with PayPal until recently when I started to receive this error.

Really, really frustrating. 

Login to Me Too

ISO
Contributor
Contributor

I most recently added another VISA ELECTRON card to my account, and I wanted to withdraw funds to that card but it turns out that PayPal has some errors and faults.

When I click on withdraw, and select the method to withdraw to my card, I select the funds I want to withdraw and click continue.

I only get an error saying "You cannot complete this transaction at this time"

Note!

My card is active and my account is verified.

The problem has not been resolved from last week!!!!

Login to Me Too

Proentvip
Contributor
Contributor
Wish i could get thatc kind of help.. My cards for different payment source to choose from don't let him touch them4
Login to Me Too

senteaadriana

PLEASE HELP ME 

I HAVE THIS PROBLEM FOR LONG TIME AND I CANT REZOLVE 

,,YOU CANNOT  COMPLETE THIS TRANZACTION IN THIS TIME ''

HELP ME 

THANK YOU 

SENTEA ADRIANA 

Login to Me Too

dinzsoi
Contributor
Contributor

hi i still cant withdraw my funds...  please help me...  its been 9 DAYS!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Suncica
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted paypal here and on their fb page inbox! https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/

I got the answer within an hour! " it may have been our internal security system blocking the withdrawal." I menage it now! Everything is now fine! Try contact them on fb if you don't get an answer here soon.

Login to Me Too

Suncica
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having a problem. I have funds on my paypal and I want them to get transfered on my credit card, but I keep getting the next message from paypal: You cannot complete this transaction at this time.

I never had thin problem before!

Please help me ASAP!

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.