Why Schedule?

Lefty70
New Community Member

I really like Paypal, it's a handy thing to have. I have been a user of Paypal now going into my second year. In the beginning, it was a very bumpy ride as I was getting confused with all the linking of the cards, banks, etc. I closed my account in fear of mishandling my funds and missing other financial obligations due to money coming from whichever source Paypal pulled it from for purchases made using Paypal. I gave in though and opened the account back up only, this time, limited the amount of  accounts that I linked with my Paypal. Things are better now, and I'm more in control, except now the problem is Paypal has me confused as to what scheduling a payment to my credit account means. I thought that if I scheduled a payment for say the 23rd of the month then PayPal would draw it from my bank and I'd carry on. However, that hasn't been working out for me because and I know I should watch my bank a little closer, but I feel if I schedule a Paypal credit payment for whatever day of the month then that should be the day that Paypal draws its money from my account not 2 or 3 days later when there's not enough money in my account now to cover the payment. Then I'm late with my Paypal account, and that's terrible especially right now when I'm trying my hardest to fix my terribly broken credit. What good is scheduling if it doesn't take place on the scheduled date? I just thought I'd let that out, and I'm not blaming Paypal alone, I take some blame also for not paying closer attention to my bank, but it is what it is I guess.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.