Resolve your negative balance

realouag
Contributor
Contributor

hay , i have a problem (Resolve your negative balance) , i have a compney names (hibdomain) and one of my client has been buy 2 domain names ,  and also he  payed for it , but yeserday i suprise that thise client want to get back his money , and all of us knows thats domain name connot been get back from buying it , so what can i do now.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately you may be stuck doing a refund as you're dealing with intangible items.  Per PayPal's User Agreement, items of this nature are not covered for either Buyer Protection or Seller Protection.  Basically you are assuming all risk.  When dealing with intangible items and refunds, many times PayPal returns the funds to the buyer.  The policy does not seem fair but, it is explained and when someone opens a PayPal Account, they agree to PayPal's Policies.  The downside of that is regardless of what your policies are, i.e., "no returns", etc., PayPal's policies over rule yours.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.