Random Charge

nobodylovesm3
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I just got charged 9.86 BGN because of no reason - I haven't bought anything nor have done anything with my bank account EXCEPT trying to confirm it - received my first deposit and instead of a second deposite, I received a charge... so far, I'm 10€ behind because of paypal... 5€ from the confirmation proccess (card) and 5€ more for no reason at all... is there a way to get my money back?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nobodylovesm3

Any charges that are made are normally credited back once the card or bank account is confirmed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nobodylovesm3

Have you added a bank account AND a card??

Have you tried to add a card x2??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

nobodylovesm3
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

In order to withdraw, I need to add a bank account, at least, that's what many people said and that's why I did so... my debit card is confirmed but my bank account is not yet confirmed (waiting for a 2nd deposit).

Login to Me Too

nobodylovesm3
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

I might have tried to add my card 2 times - if updating a billing address is considered as a 2nd adding, then yes. But even if I have done it, will I get my money back or I'd rather just forget about those 10€?

@nobodylovesm3 wrote:

@kernowlass

In order to withdraw, I need to add a bank account, at least, that's what many people said and that's why I did so... my debit card is confirmed but my bank account is not yet confirmed (waiting for a 2nd deposit).

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nobodylovesm3

Any charges that are made are normally credited back once the card or bank account is confirmed.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.