Problems paying for Ebay item when switching payment method

disneylander808
New Community Member

When I am trying to pay for an Ebay item and after I log into Paypal and get to the confirm payment page, if I try to switch payment method, I get taken to a Paypal error screen.  Don't know why??

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

bac
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having a problem with switching to a different payment method on Paypal.   Paypal automatically defaults to my paypal Mastercard but I wish to pay with a different CC.  After logging onto the paypal website I receive an error message the minute I try to change payment methods.

Has anyone had this happen before?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

briargallery
Contributor
Contributor

I just reported exactly the same problem in another message string (begun today, 09-01).

See the topic:  "Sorry, Your Paypal Last Action Could Not Be Completed."

This makes at least four or five people who are complaining about this problem.  As more folks try to use something other than their eBay card, perhaps this number will grow.

Login to Me Too

JamesF12

I'm also having the same issue.  I'm trying to buy an item off EBay and when I attempt to change the payment method in my Paypal account i get the same error message.

Login to Me Too

natty8
Contributor
Contributor

Is this problem still going on for everyone? I tried to pay for something and I kept getting the same message. If you got this problem resolved, what did you do to fix it?

Login to Me Too

hdrolling

I'm getting the same error. Ive cleared my cookies, refreshed the page, tried IE /CHROME and Firefox browsers and there all the same. Even tried our other computer and no help.

Login to Me Too

widowbryant
New Community Member

Same here. I get this message when trying to change payment methods for an eBay purchase:

"Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again."

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.