Preauthorized payments and reimbursement

abc1234
Contributor
Contributor

I rented a uHaul truck; the guestimate from uHaul was that the fee would be ~$86, which was removed from my paypal account immediately via my debit card. The actual fee ended up being $52.  

My account shows 2 transactions:

Debit Card Purchase Date Type Status Details Amount Aug 14, 2014 Debit Card Signature (5916) Purchase-UHI"Company name removed" Pending Details -$86.25 USD

Related Transactions Date Type Status Details Amount Aug 14, 2014 Authorization to "company name removed", Completed Details -$86.25 USD

Merchant: "company name removed" Purchase Date: Aug 14, 2014 Authorized Amount: -$86.25 USD Authorization Date: Aug 14, 2014 Time: 15:11:58 EDT Status: Completed

When will I be reimbursed for the ~$35?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Please understand, the community forum is "not" customer support.  We are a member to member help group, no one here has access to user account detail or transaction history records.  For questions like this you need to contact customer support.  This can be done via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.