Paypal won't let me spend my own money Paypal using fake site malfunctions as security method

Amanda-F
Contributor
Contributor

I need access to my money! Every time I try to use my money (tried: to send money, transfer to my bank, buy something online etc) it tells me "we don't recognize the device" weird because it's the same device I have always used! then It says "choose a verification method' text or call and then "choose a phone number" when I pull it down there are no numbers listed! If I try to enter a number (the numbers verified on my account) it tells me I am not registered for that phone number! If I try again it says that there is something wrong with the site.
I am really upset, none of this stuff happened when my balance was zero. If the alleged "malfunctioning" of the site is actually a security method, what a shabby way to treat customers, at least be consistent with the fake problems, throw in a few BEFORE people deposit money.
Thanks paypal, for keeping my money safe from me. my family is hungry and sleeping in a car.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.