Ebay confirms paypal refund and gives transaction ID but it hasnt showed up on Paypal account.

Koxa_raki
Contributor
Contributor

Ok as the title mentions i had bought an item from ebay and i ended up returning it for a full refund. E-bay seller was quick and helpful in making it happen and the same goes for ebay support when i asked them about this issue but they couldnt help me in any way as this is a problem in paypal territory. So, the refund had been done from the seller, stated in the order details of my ebay account and i was given a transaction ID and a direct button that links to the transaction. I then proceeded in clicking the link, logged it on my paypal and the transaction simpy wasn't there. That was 7-10 days ago and on the 3 emails i have send to paypal support none have been answered. I know calling is the best way to resolve but unfortunately my international calls time on my phone does not inclure doublin - ireland.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Kiwijen
Contributor
Contributor

My buyer opened a case that she hadnt received her item.  The money she paid was then held by paypal  The very next day the buyer closed the case as she received the item (1 day late).  Ebay confirmed that the case was closed.  My paypal account summary is still showing as the money being held.  How do I get paypal to release the money as this was over 3 weeks ago that the case was closed.  I have tried emailing paypal but am now going around in circles.  

Login to Me Too

Koxa_raki
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry my friend i can't help you. 
You also should not reply to my post about your problem, you should make one post of your own stating exactly what your problem is there.

Login to Me Too

Kiwijen
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry thought I had done my own post

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.