Paypal refunded a payment I recieved and i got scammed of that!

GangeRFTW
Contributor
Contributor

So I was selling an item and he should have payed me through paypal and he sent the money and Got instantly refunded and he found that it got  refunded and blocked me on skype he send me this before the block!
I didnt accept a refund I didnt even get a request and it never appeared on payments or activity!

http://imgur.com/pql6ORq

Any help regarding this?

Thanks in advance ^^

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You should explain what happened in a clear and chronological manner.  I can't figure out what you are trying to explain.

Login to Me Too

GangeRFTW
Contributor
Contributor

sorry that i didnt explain it in a clean way

now...

He said he will send me 25 euros for an account and he did and sent me pics saying that...when I looked at my paypal balance i found it null...he laughed and sent me the photo above and blocked me on skype and I cant contact him again

The photo said the payment was refunded and the payment didnt appear on my payments and I never got a refund request

So its propably paypal refunded the money and he got advantage of that 

What i want to ask is: is there any way to get my money?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Seems like you fell for a scam.

As there was no money in your PayPal account transaction records you shold not have sent anything.  There was NO money received, according to what you saw on your PayPal account.

The screenshot provided by the other party was likely fake--typical scam.

Since there is no record of the payment and no PayPal transaction there is nothing to do.

In future, review PayPal policies for seller protection and make sure you understand how PayPal transaction records work.

If you don't understand, then ask BEFORE you fall for another scam. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.