Payments not released after 21 days and paypal have ignored all my emails / messages

Terrshi
Contributor
Contributor

What is paypals issue with ahocking customer service. Every time i ring up they lie telling me my payments will automatically be released by 21 days once delivered and postive feedback Recieved

well paypal everything has been delivered but as per usual you just lie and keep clients money.. 

Wht do i do as ringing up is a waste of time and they do not respond via email to anything.

how can any businessrun on this platform apof not being paid for goods delivered.

im genuinely at breking point with paypal. Its a shambles of a company with exceptionally poor service. Not interested in hesring excuses of keyword responses to emails. Its disgusting and frankly hides behinds the nasty truth of what paypal do to smaller business. 

I cant carry on delivering stock and paying for it and then end up not being paid. Its killing my business. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The 21 day hold is policy in case there is a chargeback, dispute, unauthorized use raised by the buyer.  All the things they tell you to do goes towards certain account requirements before PayPal considers to release you from their 21 day hold program.

Read these FAQs: https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/topic/FUNDS_AVAILABILITY_HC

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.